Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Happy New Year!

Hi all,

On behalf of the VRay team I would like to wish you a very happy and very successful 2005!

Best regards,
    Vlado
    I only act like I know everything, Rogers.

Thanks Vladimir and Greetings to the whole Team at Chaosgroup.

I think 2005 will be a very successful year for you guys.
    Sascha Geddert
    www.geddart.de

Comment

Thanks a bunch. This year should be a big year for myself and my family, and I hope its a great year for everyone else.

"Sometimes life leaves a hundred dollar bill on your dresser, and you don't realize until later that it's because it fu**ed you."

Comment

Thanks to you Vladimir and the chaos team for being so on top of things in 2004.... happy new year to you all ... And to the rest of you vrayer's .. be creative beyond yourself's in 2005 .. and make it count .. !! Have a good one what ever you are doing ... im working but hey .. TA TA .. : )
        Natty
        http://www.rendertime.co.uk

Comment

Hey Vlado, happy new year to you, the rest of the Chaos team and exeryone else here

-dave and family
          Cheers,
          -dave
          ■ ASUS ROG STRIX X399-E - 1950X ■ ASUS ROG STRIX X399-E - 2990WX ■ ASUS PRIME X399 - 2990WX ■ GIGABYTE AORUS X399 - 2990WX ■ ASUS Maximus Extreme XI with i9-9900k ■

Comment

Happy New Year guys.

Need to add an additional space in the chinese calender. No more
            animals, just "Year of the VRAY".

Have a great one.

SunnyC

Comment

happy new year! It's 70 degrees in memphis tonight and we are BBQing.
              val valgardson
              http://www.photorealistic-rendering.com/

Comment

hehe its damn nice in missouri, but were heading OUT for some bbq...

"Sometimes life leaves a hundred dollar bill on your dresser, and you don't realize until later that it's because it fu**ed you."

Comment

hooray for drinking!
                  Tim Nelson
                  timnelson3d.com

Comment

Let's see how happy it is when you try to render with 1.46.09 this year hahaha, vray latest version isn't working this year.

Comment

Well val2 and percy I think you should keep your comments to your self as its averaging -30C here with about 20" of snow and its still coming down

-dave
                      Cheers,
                      -dave
                      ■ ASUS ROG STRIX X399-E - 1950X ■ ASUS ROG STRIX X399-E - 2990WX ■ ASUS PRIME X399 - 2990WX ■ GIGABYTE AORUS X399 - 2990WX ■ ASUS Maximus Extreme XI with i9-9900k ■

Comment

yikes syclone, that blows. literally

Comment

Originally posted by percydaman
                          yikes syclone, that blows. literally
                          LOL big time. Thinking about it now your avatar has almost the same view as my window

-dave
                          Cheers,
                          -dave

Comment

no sh*t, you have a vray avatar sitting outside your window? hehe im hungover...

Comment

Originally posted by percydaman
                              no sh*t, you have a vray avatar sitting outside your window? hehe im hungover...
                              LOL sure your not still a little drunk

-dave
                              Cheers,
                              -dave

Comment

Working...
                              X