Vray Proxies issue

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Vray Proxies issue

Does anyone have or seen a script to edit the file path to multiple vray proxy meshes? Have like 300 meshes in my scene that have to have new file paths and its incredibly slow editing them one at a time.

Thanks in advance,

-dave
    Cheers,
    -dave
    ■ ASUS ROG STRIX X399-E - 1950X ■ ASUS ROG STRIX X399-E - 2990WX ■ ASUS PRIME X399 - 2990WX ■ GIGABYTE AORUS X399 - 2990WX ■ ASUS Maximus Extreme XI with i9-9900k ■

Ok talked to Vlado and of course learned something new which is prob in the manual that I havn't had time to go through yet

With V-Ray proxies, if V-Ray can not find the proxy mesh in its specified map path it will look for it in your bitmap path mappings automatically. So if you need to network render and the proxies are not in a folder accessable by the slaves just add the path to your map paths and V-Ray will find them without you having to manually edit the path for each object individually.

Tkx again Vlado,

-dave
    Cheers,
    -dave
    ■ ASUS ROG STRIX X399-E - 1950X ■ ASUS ROG STRIX X399-E - 2990WX ■ ASUS PRIME X399 - 2990WX ■ GIGABYTE AORUS X399 - 2990WX ■ ASUS Maximus Extreme XI with i9-9900k ■

Comment

Working...
    X