Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• V-Ray Next on Microsoft Azure?

Hi folks,
    I'm starting to test using MS Azure cloud rendering in my shop, and as I am the artist and I.T. department, I don't have a lot of time for setup. I'm looking at the Win 2016 virtual machines for batch rendering, and according to MS they have V-Ray 3.6. Wondering if the VM install will soon (or already) include V-Ray NEXT? Thanks for any info...
    Current workstation Dell 5820 with nVidia Quadro RTX 4000, 32 GB RAM, Win 10pro-64.
    3D software: Max 2022 (since 3d Studio), V-Ray 6, Phoenix 5, TyFlow, Deadline 10.1.

This is something that Azure Support guys should know better actually, did you try to get in contact with them?
    Have you also consider V-Ray Cloud as an option? It already has a support for V-Ray Next.
    Svetlozar Draganov | Senior Manager 3D Support | contact us
    Chaos & Enscape & Cylindo are now one!

Comment

Thank you, Svetlozar.
      I discovered V-Ray Cloud a couple hours after I posted my question! So, I am encouraged by that. Already started as a beta-tester. I'll check w/ the Azure group, too, just to explore the options.
      Current workstation Dell 5820 with nVidia Quadro RTX 4000, 32 GB RAM, Win 10pro-64.
      3D software: Max 2022 (since 3d Studio), V-Ray 6, Phoenix 5, TyFlow, Deadline 10.1.

Comment

Yeap, explore all the possibilities and don't miss V-Ray Cloud.
        Don't hesitate to contact us if you have any questions about it or if you would like to share your opinion.
        Svetlozar Draganov | Senior Manager 3D Support | contact us
        Chaos & Enscape & Cylindo are now one!

Comment

Working...
        X