Scripting question for V-Ray frame buffer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Scripting question for V-Ray frame buffer

Hi, I like to render a few frams (3-6) and I like to clear the v-ray frame buffer after every frame and than keep to the next frame.

------------------------------------------
    fn renderMe =
    (

rendTimeType = 3
    rendStart = 3
    rendEnd = 6
    max quick render
    vfbControl #clearimage --------- (this line works only when the the render is finshed)

)

renderMe()

------------------------------------------
    how can I apply vfbControl #clearimage affter every frame?
    Thanks

Hello,

Won't the Settings -> System -> Previous render set to "Clear" do that for you without the need for writing anything ? You can set it in the beginning of the script (renderers.current.system_previousRender=5).

Best regards,
    Yavor

Yavor Rubenov
    V-Ray for 3ds Max developer

Comment

OMG! Cool! This work like magic!
      How can I acsses all this properties on the Listner?
      Thanks man!

Comment

As a rule in max, you can use the "showproperties" command to give you all the maxscript commands available for something in max. If you have an object selected in your viewports, you can use "showproperties $" and it'll print out all of the commands (note this gets confused if you've more than one object selected), if you have an object in your scene called light001 you can use "showproperties $light001" whether you have it selected or not. For vray, since it isn't an object you can select, you have to make sure vray is your current renderer assigned in max and then as Yavor mentioned above you can use "showproperties renderers.current" and it'll give you all the info it can about whatever your assigned renderer is.

Comment

You are welcome
          For the rest - what joconnell said
          Yavor Rubenov
          V-Ray for 3ds Max developer

Comment

Thank you all!
            The script is now redy and working nice!

Comment

Working...
            X