Where is the motion blur ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where is the motion blur ?

Yes I know it's a rather stupid question but ... hum ... I can't find where to activate/control the MB with Vray 1.46.14

I looked in the documentation without success...
    It's "explained" (2 sentences !) in the glossary and that's all.

(BTW is it normal for a $ 799 "advanced" professional version ... not to have have a minimum single documentation ?)
    Regards, Fabrice.
    www.protozoaire.com

Motion blur is activated from the Camera rollout in the Render dialog.

Documentation for the latest builds is available on our site - on the download page there is a link to the current help index:

Best regards,
    Vlado
    I only act like I know everything, Rogers.

Comment

Thanks Vlado !

You always answer very fast and that's the best doc in the world

I know the link you talk about but it's not easy to use it because you have to connect to the site, log in, go to dowload, ...
      It should be great to have an good old CHM file...
      Ex : I had no way to find MB param in this file ... exept reading it entirely.

Despite this VRay is the best !
      :P

Regards,
      Fabrice
      Regards, Fabrice.
      www.protozoaire.com

Comment

But surely if you had just opened all the roll-outs for vray you would have seen it right there.. it probably took more energy and time to right this post .. .. but yes a good Help doc maybe split into section and downloadable would be helpful
        Natty
        http://www.rendertime.co.uk

Comment

I agree that a search function is very useful; we will compile the help file into a .chm, but we want to get a more or less final version of the docs. The .chm file would be quite big and it may not be convenient for the users to download it each time something little changes.

Best regadrs,
          Vlado
          I only act like I know everything, Rogers.

Comment

You're right Natty. Each time I don't know how to do something with VRay I'll look one by one all the numerous render options (guessing there signification) one by one in all render rollout ... and if I don't find it here, I'll look at all the options of the VRay lights ... and if I don't find it there I'll look in all the options of the VRay mat ... and ... etc.

Natty your a top-level user of VRay and u know it from A to Z, but for me (and maybe for a lot of other users) a REAL doc should be VERY usefull.

Regards,
            Fabrice
            Regards, Fabrice.
            www.protozoaire.com

Comment

Yeah i agree with you dude .. Perhaps there's an opening there for someone to publish one.
              Natty
              http://www.rendertime.co.uk

Comment

Not me !
                Regards, Fabrice.
                www.protozoaire.com

Comment

my web hosting came with a bunch of cool goodies (i love cpanel) and it came with a little cgi search engine script. http://www.elfpro3d.com click on search. althought its no where near as good as a normal seach engine for html help files like the ones that come with adobe and other products

---------------------------------------------------
                  MSN addresses are not for newbies or warez users to contact the pros and bug them with
                  stupid questions the forum can answer.

Comment

Working...
                  X