No announcement yet.

Support

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i feel like support is outstanding - its certainly the best of pretty much every piece of software I use. The Phoenix forum feedback and resources has been invaluable in keeping me using and implementing Phoenix in our studio.
    Bobby you get a LOT of support lol - I reckon 20% of all vray forum questions are from you! I Appreciate what we have that helps to pay our rent!

Comment

I wasn't really talking about me personally. I just see a lot of people not getting replies from official support, so I had the feeling things were changing. I am content with knowing this is the place for peer-to-peer support and we can email for more official support if that’s what the protocol is now.
      Last edited by glorybound; 08-03-2019, 07:09 AM.
      Bobby Parker
      www.bobby-parker.com
      e-mail: info@bobby-parker.com
      phone: 2188206812

My current hardware setup:
      • Ryzen 9 5900x CPU
      • 128gb Vengeance RGB Pro RAM
      • NVIDIA GeForce RTX 4090
      • ​Windows 11 Pro

Comment

Agreed about the phoenix forums too, I'd never have gotten through a few projects without the help from the support there.

Best,
        AJ

Comment

Originally posted by glorybound View Post
          I was really talking about me personally. I just see a lot of people not getting replies from official support, so I had the feeling things were changing. I am content with knowing this is the place for peer-to-peer support and we can email for more official support, if that’s what the protocol is now.
          RIP Vlado's Inbox
          A.

---------------------
          www.digitaltwins.be

Comment

Working...
          X