Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rendering issue

Good morning,

I am rendering a 3d scene with Vray and Forest Pack plugins. When I render a l;ow res like 480 pixels, everything is fine. However, when render as high as 900 pixels, the geometry is missing and only Forest Pack is rendering. The issue is no Area to render selected. In Vray setting I try both use embree and not embree. All licenses are valid. Any help is welcome.

3ds max 2017

Vray Next 4.10

Forest Pack 6.1.2.

Intel (R) Xeon (R) CPU ES - 2680 v4

2.40 GHZ (2 Processors)

64 GB RAM

3.0 GHZ

Strange issue. Can you give me the scene file to try it here ? You can send archive or download link to support@chaosgroup.com
    Tashko Zashev | chaos.com
    Chaos Support Representative | contact us

Comment

Thank you for the files. The scene actually renders fine here with Max 2017 / V-Ray 4.10.01 and PhysCamera015 / resolution 1000/563
      Click image for larger version

Name:	3dsmax_2019-05-10_10-01-10.png
Views:	156
Size:	412.1 KB
ID:	1035455
      There are differences in the scene which may lead to invalid test, your anima plugin is version 2 while here is the latest one 3.5 and the texture assets (anima data) are missing either.
      I believe that this issue occurs only in this scene ? So it would be good to try merging the entire scene into a new project file > Max File new scene and then Import, Merge. Can you try that ?
      You can also update your V-Ray to 4.10.03, according to the scene file you are on 4.10.01.
      If nothing helps, we can try to debug this in remote session.
      Tashko Zashev | chaos.com
      Chaos Support Representative | contact us

Comment

Working...
      X