Vray 4.2 at Total Chaos

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Vray 4.2 at Total Chaos

Hey, I know guys you are out there at Total Chaos. Vlado mentioned once that 4.2 version of vray will be unveiled there. Is this still true? I downloaded it from my nightly build side (from STABLE 4.2) folder, but I don't see anything on chaos news, blog or total chaos - no information or release notes. Just txt changelog in zip file downloadable from cryptic nightlies
    Cmon, no champagne? No show off of new features or bug fixes??

You are seeing a stable nightly build, which is NOT the official Update 2 We are going to add more features and improvements and when everything is ready we will make an announcement.
    If it was that easy, it would have already been done

Peter Matanov
    Chaos

Comment

matanov , thank for the news, looking forward to it. Is there going to be stable standalone build released a the same time too?
      Noemotion.net - www.noemotion.net

Peter Sanitra - www.psanitra.com

Noemotionhdrs.net - www.noemotionhdrs.net

Comment

So nightly builds can be stable as well? I always supposed that nightlies are inherently unstable. That's why I got confused when I saw stable 4.2:

Click image for larger version

Name:	Annotation 2019-05-16 134938.jpg
Views:	196
Size:	38.0 KB
ID:	1036115
        Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by psanitra View Post
          matanov , thank for the news, looking forward to it. Is there going to be stable standalone build released a the same time too?
          Sure.

TomGore stable nightlies are more stable than the actual nightlies, but they are not tested extensively like the official builds. They serve as intermediate builds where we merge some of the fixes, that some clients ask for and can't wait for the official release.
          If it was that easy, it would have already been done

Peter Matanov
          Chaos

Comment

Working...
          X