X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 3ds Max Vray Perspective Camera Renderings in Isometric

See screenshot.

Max 2020. Vray Next 2.1

A saved perspective camera will render in isometric sometimes. It is only intermittent, and restarting the program fixes the error. Its subtle but you can see the difference between the Active Window (saved camera) and the Actual Rendering.

Is there a way to reset the frame buffer?

Is the viewport in the lower left corner of the quad view (behind the framebuffer) a user perspective with orthoginal view?
    https://www.behance.net/Oliver_Kossatz

Comment

Set the camera to locked in the general panel of the render settings.
      It's a known max behaviour with "quick render".
      Lele
      Trouble Stirrer in RnD @ Chaos
      ----------------------
      emanuele.lecchi@chaos.com

Disclaimer:
      The views and opinions expressed here are my own and do not represent those of Chaos Group, unless otherwise stated.

Comment

I apologize. I cannot find the 'Lock' option. Is it in the settings of the individual Vray camera? Or inside the Vray Render Settings? Im using V-Ray GPU Next Update 2.

The error sometimes occurs with Batch Render or Production Render as well. Orthographic cameras will render in perspective and vice versa.

kosso_olli
        All 3 views are standards. TOP, FRONT and RIGHT. The top right viewport is my Perspective VRay Camera
        Last edited by GeorgeKaplinJr; 05-08-2019, 05:27 AM.

Comment

Attached.
          If that doesn't solve it, then it's going to be a fun one to track down.

Click image for larger version

Name:	camlock.jpg
Views:	1487
Size:	102.6 KB
ID:	1044623
          Lele
          Trouble Stirrer in RnD @ Chaos
          ----------------------
          emanuele.lecchi@chaos.com

Disclaimer:
          The views and opinions expressed here are my own and do not represent those of Chaos Group, unless otherwise stated.

Comment

Working...
          X