Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Professional materials training

Hey all,

I'm a product animator for a computer company. I mostly build computer hardware such as laptops, keyboards, towers etc. and so far my work has been acceptable, certainly by my employer's standards but I want to be better.

I find my Achilles heel is getting materials and lighting to look photo real. I am self taught mostly by experimentation and the odd YouTube video to muddle along here and there but I want my work to be indistinguishable from filmed footage if I can push vray that far.

I would like to know if any of you have taken courses to improve in these areas? Which ones would you recommend?

Thanks

Originally posted by Luchifer View Post
    Hey all,

I'm a product animator for a computer company. I mostly build computer hardware such as laptops, keyboards, towers etc. and so far my work has been acceptable, certainly by my employer's standards but I want to be better.

I find my Achilles heel is getting materials and lighting to look photo real. I am self taught mostly by experimentation and the odd YouTube video to muddle along here and there but I want my work to be indistinguishable from filmed footage if I can push vray that far.

I would like to know if any of you have taken courses to improve in these areas? Which ones would you recommend?

Thanks
    If you can handle the Spanish auto-translate. Lot's of stuff here.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCBm...yD6EEZFoV9ZnsQ

Comment

Very helpful Dan, thank you! I shall make my way through all of these and improve myself.

Comment

Working...
      X