VFB Color Corrections Not Submitted to AWS Deadline Render Node

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• VFB Color Corrections Not Submitted to AWS Deadline Render Node

VFB color corrections are not being correctly submitted to the remote 3dsMax V-Ray render nodes through deadline. When we submit using Deadline's 3dsMax submitter, the local worker (on the same computer submitting the job) correctly picks up the VFB color correction values where as the remote AWS worker does not as visible in the VFB side panels. The deadline repository is on a local server which the AWS instance is connected to via a VPN. Everything else in the render works correctly and there are no errors reported in the worker logs.

The only difference I can tell is that the AWS instance has a V-Ray render node instillation where as the local machine has a V-Ray workstation instillation.

Anyone have any idea why this might be happening?

Hello,

We will investigate this and we will post here when we have any update.
    Martin Minev | chaos.com
    Chaos Support Representative | contact us

Comment

Possibly the AWS one has an older version of vray?......
      Kind Regards,
      Morne

Comment

What file format are you saving to? Also, are you using the 3ds max render output, or the V-Ray output settings?

Best regards,
        Vlado
        I only act like I know everything, Rogers.

Comment

The color corrections are working as expected when submitted by the Deadline 3ds max submitter using both outputs here. We have tested using Deadline 10.0.9.4 - b6c080b1a.
          Could you please provide us more information as Vlado requested, so we can investigate further.
          Martin Minev | chaos.com
          Chaos Support Representative | contact us

Comment

Working...
          X