Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Vray Next 3dsmax 2020 Cant open VRIMG in After Effects and No Background if convert to EXR!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Vray Next 3dsmax 2020 Cant open VRIMG in After Effects and No Background if convert to EXR!

RE: Vray Next 3dsmax 2020 Cant open VRIMG in After Effects

I cant make this work anymore, There is no way to open VRI or VRIMG now? in After effects? I have eXractor installed. and do it now in the effects tab not where it used to be..

Also the background is missing if I render out EXR or convert to EXR

Can someone give me a quick walk through on getting the background to render and being able to import in to After Effects. Do not know where to post this but using 3dsMax so posted here.

Thank you.

Ok I spoke with the Developer of ProExr who very kindly responded to my email.

1) VRIMG import is supported by ProEXR 2.0 not 2.5 in after effects. Also when I imported the file renamed to VRI, and also checked ignore alpha to fix the missing background render.

Hope this helps somone.
    Last edited by rich0550; 26-04-2020, 12:22 PM.

Originally posted by rich0550 View Post
    RE: Vray Next 3dsmax 2020 Cant open VRIMG in After Effects

I cant make this work anymore, There is no way to open VRI or VRIMG now? in After effects? I have eXractor installed. and do it now in the effects tab not where it used to be..

Also the background is missing if I render out EXR or convert to EXR

Can someone give me a quick walk through on getting the background to render and being able to import in to After Effects. Do not know where to post this but using 3dsMax so posted here.

Thank you.

Ok I spoke with the Developer of ProExr who very kindly responded to my email.

1) VRIMG import is supported by ProEXR 2.0 not 2.5 in after effects. Also when I imported the file renamed to VRI, and also checked ignore alpha to fix the missing background render.

Hope this helps somone.
    Hi, Where can I download version 2.0, new version does not support vrimage files.

Comment

Working...
    X