Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

About vray5.1 extra rendering elements, how to cancel the following save?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• About vray5.1 extra rendering elements, how to cancel the following save?

When I use Vray noise reduction and vraylightmix It always stores a lot of additional rendering elements during auto save. I know it may be helpful to the function of Vray. But can I turn off the auto save function in the save or render elements scrolls after rendering?

In addition, the .origRGB image contains color toning effects by default under next
    But in Vray5 he does not include the color toning effect. This change will make the effect of .origRGB disappear
    In Vraynext, I can use. origRGB represents the image without halo and noise reduction but contains color, and RGB_color represents the image with halo and noise reduction. This will make it easier for me to decide whether to pass the .origRGB+Glare layer in the later stage. Superimpose a suitable image. Now origRGB and Glare will not be superimposed. Because origRGB is a layer that does not contain any toning. That is not the effect I want

I've seen other people discuss these two issues in the forum. They may be the requirements and processes that many people need to use

You cannot turn off the saving of the utility elements, I'm afraid.
    If I understand correctly, you wish for the color corrections to be applied to the RGB_color (origRGB) channel as well?
    Aleksandar Hadzhiev | chaos.com
    Chaos Support Representative | contact us

Comment

Originally posted by hermit.crab View Post
      You cannot turn off the saving of the utility elements, I'm afraid.
      If I understand correctly, you wish for the color corrections to be applied to the RGB_color (origRGB) channel as well?
      yes This is the case in the VRay-next version

Comment

This is not the case anymore. Though, one way to do it is to save the RGB from the VFB2 only with color corrections applied (disable lens effects, etc.). Another is to save the color corrections as a LUT file (VFB2>right-click on Display Correction>Save all CC as LUT) and later apply it in post.
        Aleksandar Hadzhiev | chaos.com
        Chaos Support Representative | contact us

Comment

OK. Maybe I need to change my usage habit. Thank you

Comment

Working...
          X