Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• animation Rendering - first steps

Hi everyone,
    I recently join the vray family buying the collection coming from GPUs renderes.
    I wanted to switch to cpu again so as to have more compatibilities with plugins and vray services too(like the cloud, vantage etc etc).

I pretty much done still images for archiviz but I'm experimenting animations as well, also because I' m using phoenix fd to test some scene.

Right now I'm dong a simple animation of sink where water in coming down.
    in FullHD a frame can take up to 40 minutes, so I was thinking to use chaoscloud service to save my cpu (19 10940x 14 cores) and time.
    I tried cloud on the same frame, was actually slower and costed around 5€ (and didn't use the wetmap actually), with other renderfarm price was about 0.76$ for the same render time.
    I already sent the scene to the support, they are checking the scene about chaoscloud price and performance.

it's gonna be a pretty expensive scene being a personal project.

Could you guys recommend anything to optimize the animation so as to save time and money?
    I don't know, saving the GI of a clay render, setting to study/improve

Thanks in advance for any tips that could help me.
    Lorenzo
    Attached Files

You can try increasing your noise threshold and using vray denoiser to reduce your render time, also switching from bucket to progressive rendering may save your some time.

Comment

Working...
    X