Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• forest pack + vray 5 update 1.3

hi,
    3dsmax is getting close everytime I tried to create a forest pack using vray. Does anyone happened to have this problem too?
    Surrealismo
    https://www.facebook.com/surrrealismo

Hey leo.surrealismo,

Can you let us know the exact version of Forest Pack/3ds max used? When max is closing, do you get a bugsplat? If so, is it possible to check for any crash dump files in C:\Users\%USERNAME%\AppData\Local\Temp 3dsmax_minidump.dmp. You can forward it via our contact form so we can inspect, just make sure to mention this thread in the subject. Thanks!
    Nikoleta Garkova | chaos.com

Comment

I`m using forest 7.1.1. One notice is that If I start a new scene, theres is no problem, but if I`m going to create a forest on an old scene created with vray next, it creates the aplication error.
      I`ve just upgrade to 7.1.2 and the problem is gone. Apologies.
      have a nice day.
      Last edited by leo.surrealismo; 23-07-2021, 05:11 AM.
      Surrealismo
      https://www.facebook.com/surrrealismo

Comment

Great to hear! Do let us know if you encounter any other issues.
        Nikoleta Garkova | chaos.com

Comment

Originally posted by leo.surrealismo View Post
          I`m using forest 7.1.1.
          I`ve just upgrade to 7.1.2 and the problem is gone.
          This is often the case, not with fPro specifically, but with many plug-ins which have specific parts of their code to deal with other plugins (shaders, particles, etc.).
          It sounds as bad as the recommendation to "reboot" a misbehaving OS, but "use the latest version" more often than not holds true.

Lele
          Trouble Stirrer in RnD @ Chaos
          ----------------------
          emanuele.lecchi@chaos.com

Disclaimer:
          The views and opinions expressed here are my own and do not represent those of Chaos Group, unless otherwise stated.

Comment

Working...
          X