batch render & VFB

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• batch render & VFB

hi, I am using batch render for the first time; i installed a script - batch camera render in 3dsmax.
    in batch mode how can I assign the relative VFB saved in .vfbl format to each vray cam?
    I also tried, after saving the image, to open 3dsmax, open VFB and the image and apply the .vfbl file but it is not the same image.
    Is there a method to assign the .vfbl file to each image?
    Thank you
    Matteo

ps..
    for each vray cam I have a different .vfbl

Comment

in batch mode how can I assign the relative VFB saved in .vfbl format to each vray cam?
      There isn't an integrated way of doing this. Probably it is possible to achieve this through a post-render script for each scene (and camera I guess), however, it would be a complex one.

I also tried, after saving the image, to open 3dsmax, open VFB and the image and apply the .vfbl file but it is not the same image.
      Which image is not "the same" - the one with or without the color corrections? Could you provide an example scene/ screencaps of this happening?
      Aleksandar Hadzhiev | chaos.com
      Chaos Support Representative | contact us

Comment

hello, thanks for the support;
        I attach:
        01- single manual render (effects result) + layer vfb
        02- screenshot channel with batch camera render script (I use this script because the 3dsmax batch camera does not load rendering-state sets)
        i think i have to get the only channel with vray denoiser (but i'm not sure)
        03- image-rendering in denoiser channel from batch camera render
        04- I open 3dsmax, I open VFB, load 03-render denoiser, load the associated profile .vfbl

But image 01 is totally different from image 04.
        I also tried to change the display correction (none, gamma 2.2..etc ..) but it is always different.
        I'm sure I'm wrong in the process, but I don't understand what.

it is very strange that when saving presets in vray it is not possible to directly associate the .vfbl file; this possibility should be updated, it is simpler.
        Thanks
        Matteo

Comment

There seems to be a drastic color difference between the RGB and the VRayDenoiser channel, which shouldn't be there. Which V-Ray build do you have installed? Which denoiser engine are you using? Have you made modifications through the VRayLightMix? Is the difference present without using batch rendering? Could you send the scene so we can take a look? Mention me and include a link to this thread.
          Aleksandar Hadzhiev | chaos.com
          Chaos Support Representative | contact us

Comment

Working...
          X