Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Saving Maps for stills series

Hi

when rendering out a series of interior stills using Irrad and Lightcache, is it possible to implement the animation techniques for saving the collective maps and reusing them for the final render?

Using video post to render out still images.

thanks

n
    www.morphic.tv
    www.niallcochrane.co.uk

Yes, but for the light cache, you will need to represent all the different camera positions as an animation of a single camera across several frames.

Best regards,
    Vlado
    I only act like I know everything, Rogers.

Comment

Thanks Vlado
      www.morphic.tv
      www.niallcochrane.co.uk

Comment

i sometimes use that technique. basically i would have cam1, cam2, cam3, cam4 etc. then cam-anim will be my animatable camera. all i do is get cam1 view open click on cam-anim turn on my keyframes and then click ctrl-c to match camera angles. then i just keep changing frame and camera views then using ctrl-c each time. once its dont i can use incremental add to current on the irradiance map. im curious why your using video post. i assume its because you have different cameras and you want to use video post to render them all without having to manually start each render. i would suggest using backburner instead for that since backburner uses less of your resourses than video post would. currently im doing stip rendering on 6 different images and ive just got everything setup in backburner so i dont need to keep checking for an image to finish to start the next.

---------------------------------------------------
        MSN addresses are not for newbies or warez users to contact the pros and bug them with
        stupid questions the forum can answer.

Comment

Thanks Da Elf, I will have a look at Back burner. Because I don't have a network setup, I didn't think it would be of any use to me.

n
          www.morphic.tv
          www.niallcochrane.co.uk

Comment

Working...
          X