Region render ... problem

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Region render ... problem

I just want to re render a region with 3ds max 2022 and vray5... after the latest update...Vray5, update 2.2 (5.20.02 build 0001)

region render is having at the image attached, what do I need to do to fix this issue?
    Thanks
    Attached Files

Hi could you explain a bit more about your work flow? You created the scene in an older version and now trying to render region in the newer? What is the older version of V-Ray and 3ds max that you used? Could you send us your scene for review? You can do that here or trough our support contact form.
    Vladimir Krastev | chaos.com
    Chaos Support Representative | contact us

Comment

If I am using old scene to re-render in VRay 5, what is the process of resolve this problem?
      Thanks

Comment

Hi it depends how old. Again please share your versions (in which version you created the scene) and the scene. I can not say much without reviewing the scene.
        In some cases it is enough to reset the settings to default (easiest way to do this is by switching between CPU and GPU).
        Vladimir Krastev | chaos.com
        Chaos Support Representative | contact us

Comment

Then I re render the whole scene. I thought there is a solution to work around this issue. Thanks for your kindly support.

Comment

Working...
          X