Animation settings

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Animation settings

Haven't done animations in like 10 years. If I don't need accuracy for an interior scene where I only have an animated curtain (like what GI falls on a curtain at frame 0 I can use for all other frames) can I use flythrough settings? Also similar question for an exterior scene with animated grass...just a slight wind.
    And...do I even use IR or just use BF/LC? Please an advice for both interior and exterior scene.

So a still camera scene with either animated curtain or grass using Forest Pack.
    Thanks!
    www.hrvojedesign.com

Oh what I meant my "I don't need accuracy" I meant to ask if I can reuse the same IR map...but if I recall IR is a 2D map so it won't work, right? I mean the curtain will move and I'll just get smudges? Sorry, really faster to ask than test this.
    www.hrvojedesign.com

Comment

Hi it is best to use BF/LC. If you combine it with the denoiser tool you can get very good results and fast times.
      The idea is that the denoiser tool interpolates between neighboring frames and reduces noise and flickering more effectively this way.
      Vladimir Krastev | chaos.com
      Chaos Support Representative | contact us

Comment

Oh, cool! Thanks for the tip.
        www.hrvojedesign.com

Comment

Working...
        X