Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• License issue.

Hey I am getting a new computer this week, as mine is a piece of S##$
    I want to put all my licenced software on the new machine, but I know I am going to run into a licence problem with vray. I have sent 2 emails to Chaos group asking them this but no response.
    Does anyone know what the procedure is when you are upgrading the machine?? Want to find out the all the how to's before I try as I don't have time to spend whole days trying to get the new system running.

Thanks Heaps.

If you are already using 1.46+ then it can be as simple as just keeping your old box online as the license server and just pointing the new machine at it. Then if you want to eventually move the license manager to the new box you can install the license server and send the new info to Chaos this way you should have no down time.
    Eric Boer
    Dev

Comment

I have the exact same question. I start learning Vray in my free time at my house, now I have enough material to start a DR in my office but I can't bring that (house computer) to my office c'os is as same important for family as computers office to me. I wrote Chaos Group explaining but haven't recieved any answer. I will try RErender suggestions, sounds the way is set to do it. Thanks.

Comment

Working...
      X