Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• light cache errors

hi,
    i went to render a interior scene last night and as the light cache was processing i began getting "overbright or invalid color" errors on pretty well every object,i left it to process as it looked how it should but when the irr map started processing all of the buckets came back black..
    i had rendered the scene before on low quality test setting with the LC subs on 500 with no problems.but i increased them to 1000 and i get the errors

i do have 12 photometric lights set on isotropic distribution with the intensity on 10000!!,could these be the culprit?

also when i increase the QMC global subdivs multiplier does it affect the LC subs.?

cheers jow.

Do you try to use your bitmaps as cropped? (Material editor... Bitmap parameters...cropping/placement part)
    Are all the mapping coordinates correct?
    Do you use camera correction modifier?

Comment

dont think its to do with bitmap cropping as most of the scene is just coloured materials.
      every thing is mapped correctly,and no cam modifer.
      its all abit strange as i got the scene renderered last nite by lowerig the LC subs to 500 with no errors.
      the reason i think its to do with the photometric lights is it rendered perfectly fine with out them,with the LC subs at 1000.
      anyone else had problems like this?
      cheers.

Comment

Working...
      X