Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Render Setup window is messed up

Hey guys,
    for some reason the render settings window looks kinda messed up in 6 Hotfix 2 and Max 2023. This is the narrowest layout I can get, there is no way to make it smaller.
    Yet, some of the text fields for Min and Max subdiv or for render resolution are too big. Why is that?

Click image for larger version

Name:	interface.JPG
Views:	268
Size:	59.2 KB
ID:	1158135
    https://www.behance.net/Oliver_Kossatz

Qt-fication.
    I'm not a fan of the very wide spinners either, tbf.
    Lele
    Trouble Stirrer in RnD @ Chaos
    ----------------------
    emanuele.lecchi@chaos.com

Disclaimer:
    The views and opinions expressed here are my own and do not represent those of Chaos Group, unless otherwise stated.

Comment

Mine looks just fine...maybe it's a display scale thing again?
      Same versions.
      It's the light lister and bits in the camera lister that are irksome to me
      Attached Files
      https://www.behance.net/bartgelin

Comment

Qt will surely adapt to any DPI scaling, so your UI has bigger fonts, but the spinners are still enormously long.
        The light lister fix has passed QA and should be coming to nightlies soon.
        Lele
        ----------------------

Disclaimer:
        The views and opinions expressed here are my own and do not represent those of Chaos Group, unless otherwise stated.

Comment

The fix for DPI scaling, plus a tentative fix for the refresh button disappearing, and a fix for the missing subdivs parameter in vrayIES lights have made it through rigorous QA and are in the stable nightlies for v6, from this one onwards.
          Lele
          ----------------------

Disclaimer:

Comment

Working...
          X