CoronaScatter ----> ChaosScatter? Conversion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CoronaScatter ----> ChaosScatter? Conversion

These two seem to be very similar (settings.) Is there a conversion tool/script that can save some time converting from coronascatter to a ChaosScatter?

Thanks in advance...
    (regarding V-Ray 6)

You must have had (or have) an older version of Corona installed, since, currently, the Chaos Scatter entirely replaces the Corona Scatter, correct? Otherwise, I've notified the devs about it.
    Aleksandar Hadzhiev | chaos.com
    Chaos Support Representative | contact us

Comment

I am trying Corona version (7 Hotfix 1.)
      No big issue, just wondered. I can just recreate the asset in Chaos Scatter.

Thank you very much.

Comment

Just so you know, I've logged the issue (internal bug-tracker id: VMAX-12551).

EDIT: voltron7 Just spoke with the Scatter devs and the Corona Scatter is automatically converted to Chaos Scatter on scene open (you need Corona 8 installed). A message appears stating this. Could you check again?
        Last edited by hermit.crab; 15-09-2022, 01:59 AM.
        Aleksandar Hadzhiev | chaos.com
        Chaos Support Representative | contact us

Comment

Originally posted by hermit.crab View Post
          Just so you know, I've logged the issue (internal bug-tracker id: VMAX-12551).

EDIT: voltron7 Just spoke with the Scatter devs and the Corona Scatter is automatically converted to Chaos Scatter on scene open (you need Corona 8 installed). A message appears stating this. Could you check again?
          Hello Aleksandar,

I will check again and try to install Corona 8...

Thanks again!

Comment

Working...
          X