Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Interactive interface creation for architectural animations

Hi all,

I am looking for an application that creates interactive .exe applications. What I want to do is create an interactive interface that can link to architectural stills and animations. These will be shown on a projector hooked up to a computer so clients can use a wireless mouse to click on the links to play the animations and/or stills.

Would it be just as good to use javascript and HTML from within a browser?

I want it to look really good so that is why I have mentioned the interactive application. Any suggestions would be great!

Thanks,
    rpc212
    - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

"DR or Die!"

Yep - you ca do this with html depending on what level of interactivity you want to go to. Traditionally you'd use macromedia director for this but flash has been getting so powerful I'd go for that instead - it's a lot cheaper too.

For what you're talking about you can use simple go to commannds on button clicks but to get the best out of either you could look into actionscript or lingo - both are based aroud the javascript programming standard so there's lots of tutorials and info out there and it'll also give you a good foundation in maxscript too (that's if you don't have one already)

Comment

Working...
    X