Forest Pack Issues Maybe with Vray

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Forest Pack Issues Maybe with Vray

I've posted to the 3ds max and the Forest Pack forums and Im getting desperate. As Im working in 3ds max and Vray 6 I have built some forest pack objects and have them applied around the scene. As I continue to work on my model and materials and do test renderings, all of a sudden when the rendering is loading instances it stops and all the forest objects disappear from the viewport. I cannot undo and it will no longer render at all. I can copy forest objects into a new file and it will render again but not in the file Im in. Its done it about 100 times now and I'm loosing my mind.

Ive been recording every rendering and I finally got it. Here is a recording of the issue happening. Its been working fine and then all of a sudden all the forest objects disappear and it wont render.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1G1K...ew?usp=sharing

Copy and paste this link and it should let you download the screen record of the issue happening.

Does anyone have any idea what is going on here? Is it a max/Vray, is it a forest pack etc? How do I hunt down this problem?
    Thanks

Forest issued an update yesterday, which solved the crashes.
    Bobby Parker
    www.bobby-parker.com
    e-mail: info@bobby-parker.com
    phone: 2188206812

My current hardware setup:
    • Ryzen 9 5900x CPU
    • 128gb Vengeance RGB Pro RAM
    • NVIDIA GeForce RTX 4090
    • ​Windows 11 Pro

Comment

OMG THANKS! That did it! I just ran the update on tuesday and didnt see there was a new one. THANKS SO MUCH!

Comment

Working...
      X