No announcement yet.

Enable Gamma Correction on/off script?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Enable Gamma Correction on/off script?

Hi,

Does anyone know of a enable gamma correction on/off script that you can use to apply the gamma correction from the "Preferences - Gamma - Enable Gamma Correction" via a button on a toolbar or keyboard shortcut?

I need this because I use Vray and am working in Linear colour space and want to turn the "Enable Gamma Correction" on and off easily without having to go through all the menus all the time. This will allow me, and others using this work flow, to see what my materials will look like in the Material Editor; "Gamma Correction" ON; and also let me duplicate the Vray FB to the Max FB and not have a washed out duplicate image; "Gamma Correction" OFF.

Thanks!
    rpc212
    - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

"DR or Die!"

if VFB correction is off and you make a duplicate the duplicate will have the gamma curve aplied and give you a picture how it will look when corrected so i dont mind the 'washed out' duplicate.

Comment

Dennis,

Thanks so much, that is brilliant! So basically the button/functionality I am asking for is already in there. Man to little time and to many things to learn.

Thanks again!
      rpc212
      - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

"DR or Die!"

Comment

Working...
      X