Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ::JOB opportunity:: freelance work - large project

hello all,

I work for a large architecture/engineering firm here in the US (4000+ employees worldwide) and we have lots of 3d viz work going on, so much so that we need to freelance some of our large jobs since our internal 3d staff is already swamped.

We have a large job that we want to freelance out, that consists of 12 to 15 interior spaces to be animated, including connecting spaces such as corridors and similar. The other spaces are anything from a large/main lobby to hospital/patient rooms, waiting areas and everything in between.

We're seeking a company/people that are dependable, quality and efficiency oriented and are in for longer term projects. There are also more opportunities of similar projects in the future, and the definite possibility of establishing a strong working relationship on similar outsource projects if we and our clients are satisfied with the results on this initial project.

If interested please PM me, and I will fill you in more about the details of the job. We need to see demonstrable skills with interiors, especially animation walkthroughs.

Also, we're looking for this kind of detail as far as modeling/texturing and lighting:

thanks,

Paul.

looks like an interesting opportunity for someone. While I wouldn't mind some extra cash, for several reasons, I wouldn't be able to partake... good luck to ya though...

"Sometimes life leaves a hundred dollar bill on your dresser, and you don't realize until later that it's because it fu**ed you."

Comment

That's great. I just sent you a PM. Thanks for the information.
      LunarStudio Architectural Renderings
      HDRSource HDR & sIBL Libraries
      Lunarlog - LunarStudio and HDRSource Blog

Comment

Hello all,

first off thank you to all that reply to this job!!...we really appreciate your interest in it. I also apologize for not getting back to you earlier, but I've been super busy w/ inhouse jobs.

The current status of the project is that our clients are currently deciding the final path of the animation and the spaces to be included in it.
        The actual project is currently being built as well, so that's why the clients are being a bit slow with this. This process should be completed within the next week or two. I will then start to shop around these spaces/proposal for animation, showing as well some renderings of similar spaces that would be included in the animation to give people an idea of what we're talking about, since some of these space may have specialized equipment such as operating rooms and the likes.

During this next couple weeks I'll be contacting people that PMed me so either get some ideas of their past works or more of a sense of who they are and if they can handle large/detailed jobs.

Once I get the path/spaces in the animation finalized by our client, I'll be shopping it around and ask for some quotes on time and cost that people might think it would take to get done.

thanks again for your interest and sorry again for not getting back to you earlier,

Regards,

paul.

Comment

Working...
        X