VRayFur styler 2024

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• VRayFur styler 2024

Hello, why is VRayFur styler not a feature installed with Vray?
    I find it extremely useful and so far there is no version for Max 2024, even previous versions took a long time to be released, is there no way to integrate this tool into the standard Vray installation so that it is always kept up to date?​

Yes, please!

Comment

Hi, thanks for posting. We will discuss your suggestion and get back to the thread. Please have just a little bit more patience.
      Vladimir Krastev | chaos.com
      Chaos Support Representative | contact us

Comment

We've updated the page and now there is a version for Max 2024 as well - https://docs.chaos.com/display/VMAX/Misc+Tools
        If it was that easy, it would have already been done

Peter Matanov
        Chaos

Comment

Thank you very much for the update, but the file didn't work for me, the following error appears:

Click image for larger version  Name:	image.png Views:	8 Size:	19.7 KB ID:	1191354

I think VrayFur is an exceptional feature, I wish there was some update specifically designed to make hair orientation more practical, or at least VrayFur Style came in the default installation package, and of course maybe an option for new base geometries like feathers and leaves would be amazing too.​
          Last edited by fabricioeduardo_rabachim; 22-09-2023, 03:23 PM.

Comment

Works just fine here, have you followed the exact steps in the docs, including editing the XML?

Regarding adding the FurStyler to the installation - I would prefer to keep as a separate tool until we find the time and resources to make it "installation worthy"

Peter Matanov
            Chaos

Comment

XML file was edited, but the error persists for me

Click image for larger version

Name:	image.png
Views:	183
Size:	122.5 KB
ID:	1191580

Comment

You've put the file in the wrong folder, please check the docs page again - https://docs.chaos.com/display/VMAX/Misc+Tools

Peter Matanov
                Chaos

Comment

Working...
                X