Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Batch render, denoiser, render elements.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Batch render, denoiser, render elements.

I still consider myself fairly new to vray so please bare with me. I didn't see this necessarily talked about elsewhere and when I try to research it, I either get a ton of information about batch rendering, or about render elements.

Ive tried several times to type out what it is that I have going on and its just not working so ill type out waht I am trying to achieve.

Basically, i want to set a bunch of different renders to render over night with a denoise render element on them so I can denoise them in the morning. Anyone have any ideas? denoiser and bath render doesnt seem to be working well together (or at all really)

No issues here. What image format are you outputting to? Does it happen in a simple scene?
    Originally posted by markm_rajchel View Post
    i want to set a bunch of different renders to render over night with a denoise render element on them so I can denoise them in the morning.
    ​Do you wish to generate the denoiser elements only and later use vdenoise.exe?
    Aleksandar Hadzhiev | chaos.com
    Chaos Support Representative | contact us

Comment

Originally posted by hermit.crab View Post
      No issues here. What image format are you outputting to? Does it happen in a simple scene?

​Do you wish to generate the denoiser elements only and later use vdenoise.exe?
      Yes, but Id also like to use bath render at the same time while having each of those denoise elements have different names. Like I said I'm fairly new to it so maybe I don't know the workflow to set this all up. I basically just want to que up a series of vray denoiser render elements for animation that have different names. Right now my workaround is currently using backburner of all things as a sort of batch renderer but its old and clunky.

Comment

Originally posted by markm_rajchel View Post
        Yes, but Id also like to use bath render at the same time while having each of those denoise elements have different names.
        You do not need multiple denoisers if you generate the elements only. Even if you set multiple VRayDenoiser elements only one will be used.
        Simply render a single one with "Generate elements only" enabled and later you could denoise with different settings as many times as you wish - the original rgb will be saved. Check the vdenoise.exe docs for more info. As far as I tested, batch render doesn't interfere with the process.
        Aleksandar Hadzhiev | chaos.com
        Chaos Support Representative | contact us

Comment

Working...
        X