Access 6.2 V-ray Lister via hotkey?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Access 6.2 V-ray Lister via hotkey?

Is the only way to access the new unified V-Ray lister via the toolbar button? I can't seem to find it in the list of menu items for the hotkeys.
    Last edited by dlparisi; 29-11-2023, 02:41 PM.
    www.dpict3d.com - "That's a very nice rendering, Dave. I think you've improved a great deal." - HAL9000... At least I have one fan.

Hi, the toolbar is the only way for now. Thank you for your remark. It will be logged into our system.

Comment

Bummer. Hopefully this can be integrated as I really prefer hotkeys to toolbars.
      www.dpict3d.com - "That's a very nice rendering, Dave. I think you've improved a great deal." - HAL9000... At least I have one fan.

Comment

Hi, you could create a hot key with the newest version V-Ray 6, update2 hotfix 1. You can find more information here.​

Comment

I think this was added in the previous update since I was already using it but I didn't notice that the cosmos browser (and maybe other menu items) is also available as a shortcut in hot fix 1 which is great too. Thanks!

Comment

Working...
          X