Snaps Toolbar missing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Snaps Toolbar missing

Hi guys. When I change my UI scheme to max.vray, my snaps toolbar displays like shown in my attached PrtSc. Like they are missing. If I change to default ui scheme, everything displays as it should.

Can you help.

Best Regards

Hi, thanks for posting.
    When I change my UI scheme to max.vray
    This is a custom UI scheme right? Please check how you saved it.
    Try to reset your 3ds Max user preferences.
    Does not seem V-Ray related so far.
    Vladimir Krastev | chaos.com
    Chaos Support Representative | contact us

Comment

Hi there,

I have the same problem as the other guy above since I bought Vray 6.
      I have 2x "Vray 6" products at two different PCs and both of them have the same issue.
      When I go to "Custom UI and Defaults Switcher" and change from the "Default UI" to "max.vray" it has as a result to become the Snaps toolbar grey, and has a "missing" label above any snap tool icon.
      Its not a custom UI but the default which comes with Vray installation. I 've tried many ways to fix it but none worked perfect.
      If I dont use "max.vray" scheme I cant have by default "vraymtl" at material editor etc.

The only solution I found that works a bit until any fix, is to replace all snap icons and labels one by one with right click on them but even this doesn't work at all at least not at all PCs.

Thank you in advance
      Best regards

Comment

Hi, we were able to reproduce the issue. It is reported as a bug in our internal system (VMAX-14089). Thanks.

Comment

There's a lot of stuff disappearing when using that UI scheme, I think it hasn't been updated in a while. I stopped using it 5 years or more ago, because it messed with new features in Max.
          A.

---------------------
          www.digitaltwins.be

Comment

Hi,
            There's a lot of stuff disappearing when using that UI scheme
            If you find something not working as it should please contact us. The issue about snaps toolbars is making progress now.

Comment

As far as I remember the "Snap Working Pivot Tools" toolbar also disappears, this was introduced in 2023 I think.
              A.

---------------------
              www.digitaltwins.be

Comment

Working...
              X