Nightlies Server down

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nightlies Server down

Nightlies server is not responding... Ironically, neither is the status server https://status.chaosgroup.com/

How about now?
    Aleksandar Hadzhiev | chaos.com
    Chaos Support Representative | contact us

Comment

Yes, they came back up, and the status server showed the outage history. Just wanted to let you know, but I am sure you have some monitoring software that alerts you all.

Thanks.

Comment

Hey, this is weird... I cannot find any nightly builds of Phoenix5 for VRay6 (for either Max or Maya). There only seem to be builds of Phoenix for VRay5, not for VRay6.

Can you please let me know if they are there someplace I am missing?

It seems there are no updates of Phoenix for VRay6 since 20240305​. This applies to Max and Maya. Also the Phoenix for VRay6 is not in the Latest Builds section at all.

Maybe an issue with your build system?

Thanks.
        Last edited by Joelaff; 26-03-2024, 10:04 AM.

Comment

Try relogging. They should appear afterward.

Comment

Thanks for looking into this.

Comment

Still no Phoenix For VRay6 in either Max or Maya directories, or in the Latest Builds Section. Do I have to wait until the new builds are done?

Comment

Originally posted by Joelaff View Post
                Still no Phoenix For VRay6 in either Max or Maya directories, or in the Latest Builds Section. Do I have to wait until the new builds are done?
                I am looking at them right now in the folder you've linked above. Do you see only the V-Ray 5 builds?

EDIT: My bad. They are indeed not there. Just spoke to georgi.zhekov about it - there are no recent Phoenix 5 builds for V-Ray 6 at this time, they'll be available soon, though.
                Last edited by hermit.crab; 28-03-2024, 04:00 AM.

Comment

Working...
                X