Multimatte on IPR??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Multimatte on IPR??

Hi, Im not used to use Multimatte, I prefer to use Cryptomattes but in the office they only use Multimatte, so Im figuring out how it works
    I found out that multimatte doesnt appear on IPR unless I assign ObjectIDs but in Production colors appear without being assiged using Include/Exclude option
    Am I missing something where I can see them on IPR without assign an objectID?
    Last edited by ChuckRT; 01-05-2024, 10:24 AM.
    Carlos Rodriguez
    RTstudio
    Tutorials

Seems like it's something missed (never seen anybody use those lists, users tend to use IDs). I've logged it (internal bug-tracker id: VMAX-14130) for dev investigation. The only workaround is to set IDs. Note that if both IDs and Incl./Excl. lists are active, the resulting color will be based on the sum of the respective colors (i.e. obj1 is included in Red, but has a MatId that corresponds to Blue -> the color will be Pink).
    Aleksandar Hadzhiev | chaos.com
    Chaos Support Representative | contact us

Comment

Thanks hermit.crab yeah I nottice that colors blend while assign Ids and use include option, Ill ask in the wishlist if we could have a way to assign IDs automatically like in Corona
      Carlos Rodriguez
      RTstudio
      Tutorials

Comment

Working...
      X