Slower and buggy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Slower and buggy

Has V-Ray become slower and more buggy than it used to be? Or am I more demanding? :/ Have anyone similar experience?

Originally posted by frodopytlicek View Post
    Has V-Ray become slower and more buggy than it used to be? Or am I more demanding? :/ Have anyone similar experience?
    VRay is in a great place right now. Better than ever. Maybe if you can explain what you are experiencing it might be helpful?

Comment

Its not that easy to explain its more like feeling, I dont know... so much bugs especialy in vray for 3ds max. I just want to know is anyone else have same feeling.

Comment

I am not having any issues. It is rock solid as it has always been for me.
        Bobby Parker
        www.bobby-parker.com
        e-mail: info@bobby-parker.com
        phone: 2188206812

My current hardware setup:
        • Ryzen 9 5900x CPU
        • 128gb Vengeance RGB Pro RAM
        • NVIDIA GeForce RTX 4090
        • ​Windows 11 Pro

Comment

For me the big bugs are with standalone. Been trying to report all I can, but there are a ton of little inconsistencies and gotchas that make working with standalone difficult, especially once you start adding render elements, which we can’t do without. Why bother? Because cloud rendering is about 1/5th the cost on Linux thanks to the Microsoft tax.

Vray inside Max has been pretty stable. There is still the risk of crashing when making big changes with IPR open in a complex scene.

Comment

Working...
          X