Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• need a serious update on one point...

Hey all

I've been reading you for a while, great forum, great people!
    I never bother to ask anything because i can find a lot of things just using the search button but it didn't do it this time, or maybe i missed it...

My question is, i recently updated my system from 1.09 to 1.47, a huge step !! So i've been updating my knowledge of vray since this time, i still have a copy of 1.09 just in case, anyways... I used to save the ir map using incremental when i wanted to render an animation. This was really useful to me, render the irmap, then, launch the rendering using this map, without having to recalculate the first passes for each frame (hope i'm clear enough...).

I tried to do the same with the 1.47, i can save the irmap, then ask to use the saved map, as i used to do while using the 1.09, but when i render the animation it still calculates the first passes for each frame, making the irmap file kind of "useless" from a time saving p.o.v.

I guess the system changed a lot, for sure, and i think i'm missing something, i feel kind of lost sometimes... Anyways, if somebody understands what i'm trying to explain and has any clue on how to solve this problem, or has some explaination to that... it would be awesome.

thanks in advance!
    cheers

actually it works really well. You probably have a material with "use Interpolation" for the reflection or refraction.

Comment

wow... I think it's this simple oops... Thanks for your input !

Comment

Working...
      X