forgot my password

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• forgot my password

have tried to get a new password twice but still haven't received it. does the password generator only work 9-5? (possibly the email is still in the ether)

We seem to be having problems with automatic emails originating from the site (maybe they are considered spam? who knows...) in any case, you can emails us vray@chaosgroup.com or you can send me a private message with more information.

Best regards,
    Vlado
    I only act like I know everything, Rogers.

Comment

thanks vlado, but the new password you sent me doesn't appear to work either?

something fishy going on....

Comment

nope, still doesn't work. are you having trouble with login's too?

this is my 'support' password, at the mo i can't access support.

Comment

any help would be much appreciated

Comment

have you tried a diferent browser. i had a problem in the past that was related with cookies not being accepted. try firefox to se if it helps.

daniel
            Daniel Santana | Co-Founder / Technical Director
            You can do it! VFX
            Lisbon/Porto - Portugal
            http://www.ycdivfx.com

Comment

yes thanks, i've tried 2 different browsers and 3 different computers with the new password i was given two days ago. i haven't had any reply from chaos since

Comment

since we are talking about passwords

I received my new password....and I still cant get into the downloads page.

As you can see, I can now post......but when entering the same username and password in the support section, it does not work.

Vlado - any chance of some help?

ps. BTW - this is the first time back on the internet since KATRINA! We faired ok....not to much damage..... Now my office relocated at 1:40 min away from New Orleans.....for who knows how long.....

Wish me luck in the future months!

Comment

Have also on mind, that some Anti-virus progrs, and firewalls can also
                  block your access...

Best regards,
                  nikki Candelero
                  .:: FREE Your MINDs, LIVE Your IDEAS ::.

Comment

i received a new password and updated it in my profile (it only updated the newsgroup one). it now appears i have two passwords, one gets my onto the newsgroup, and the other, autogenerated from chaos, gets me into the support area.

i don't mind having two different ones, i'm just happy to have access back

wishing you all the luck you can get arkitec !

Comment

Re: since we are talking about passwords

Originally posted by Arkitec
                      I received my new password....and I still cant get into the downloads page.

As you can see, I can now post......but when entering the same username and password in the support section, it does not work.

Vlado - any chance of some help?

ps. BTW - this is the first time back on the internet since KATRINA! We faired ok....not to much damage..... Now my office relocated at 1:40 min away from New Orleans.....for who knows how long.....

Wish me luck in the future months!

ummm. i dont know, maybe its a new policy but the forum login name and password doesnt get you into the suport section.

---------------------------------------------------
                      MSN addresses are not for newbies or warez users to contact the pros and bug them with
                      stupid questions the forum can answer.

Comment

so it wasn't just me then. good to know i'm not going mad....

Comment

Working...
                        X