This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Autodesk BIG NEWS!!!!!!!!!!

Everyone must check out www.autodesk.com right now...

Holy shnikes!!!

Jesus !!

I mean Jesus I can't believe it - I think this is huge - so very huge. I wonder what they are going to change - straight off probably stop Mac support or else offer Mac support for 3ds. I have a hunch they are going to merge the two softwares. They will probably release the version of 3ds that has is rebuilt from the ground up that has been rumoured for so long. Wow !!

Comment

another autodesk aquisition eh

Comment

Re: Jesus !!

Originally posted by Adam H. Stewart
        I mean Jesus I can't believe it - I think this is huge - so very huge. I wonder what they are going to change - straight off probably stop Mac support or else offer Mac support for 3ds. I have a hunch they are going to merge the two softwares. They will probably release the version of 3ds that has is rebuilt from the ground up that has been rumoured for so long. Wow !!
        Or they'll continue with the two products lines exactly as they are now and push them for seperate markets (max for games and archviz, maya for movies) like Autodesk is doing in their other markets (Arch Desktop and Revit for example).

Comment

this isn't "directly" related to vray, so it belongs in the off-topic section of the forum.

"Sometimes life leaves a hundred dollar bill on your dresser, and you don't realize until later that it's because it fu**ed you."

Comment

Sorry - since I rarely read the take5 and this is big new for Vray users (since at the moment we're all on max and Chaos is working on the Maya port now) I figured it should go here...

If you want, close this thread and we'll continue it here:

http://www.chaosgroup.com/forum/phpB...ic.php?t=13055

Comment

Originally posted by percydaman
              this isn't "directly" related to vray, so it belongs in the off-topic section of the forum.
              LOL

Damn this is huge, hard to magine what it means for the future
              Eric Boer
              Dev

Comment

I will close this thread and would ask anyone who is interested, to keep on here : /Percy's thread there/
                http://www.chaosgroup.com/forum/phpB...ic.php?t=13055

Best Regards,
                nikki Candelero
                .:: FREE Your MINDs, LIVE Your IDEAS ::.

Comment

Working...
                X