• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just an importer
    Eric Boer
    Dev

Comment

Love Onyx! I got Onyx Super Garden Bundle and it comes with TreeStorm plus 5 modelers. One for each type of tree and flowers. One thing I wish it had some of the features Forest Pro.
      rpc212
      - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

"DR or Die!"

Comment

Good start CCS.

It looks like you are assigning a UVW map to the trunk? Select the Onyx tree and in the Polygons rollout click Adjust and select the UV option for trunk and branches. Then assign a bark map as you already have, but adjust the tiling in the bitmap settings.

Also, I just discovered a way to add more variety to the leaves. Click the UV option under the leaves and click the Sub-Objects button next to it. Adjust the slider to say 3 Sub-Objects. This randomly breaks up the leaves into 3 different objects that can have differrent leaf colors (or maps) assigned to them.
        "Why can't I build a dirigible with my mind?"

Comment

Originally posted by Clifton Santiago
          Also, I just discovered a way to add more variety to the leaves. Click the UV option under the leaves and click the Sub-Objects button next to it. Adjust the slider to say 3 Sub-Objects. This randomly breaks up the leaves into 3 different objects that can have differrent leaf colors (or maps) assigned to them.
          Good tip, I'll have to try that.
          Chris
          The Revitlution

Comment

Working...
          X