No announcement yet.

Flowers? For me?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Joda Christian de gør jo det, men de er ikke så norske som en god gammel "furet og vejrbidt" furu..

..og som du helt sikkert ved, så er I nordmænd jo så glade i arke-norske symboler, som brunost, Olav den hellige og Ari Behn..

Enga, Enga, Enga!
    K.

Comment

Ha ha, RPC Ari

Comment

no idea what you guys are saying.

---------------------------------------------------
        MSN addresses are not for newbies or warez users to contact the pros and bug them with
        stupid questions the forum can answer.

Comment

Clearly they are speaking their native dialect... gibberish...

Come on guys this is an english forum. Keep the other language talk to PM's please.

Comment

Fair dinkum

Comment

Sorry, didn't mean for it to become a scandinavian hijack. Just observing that I have seen poplars grow here in town. And then Mr. K Hammer-time chimed in from the sideline with his Danish remarks

Edit:
              Burt we definitely need a RPC version of Ari Behn, maybe even one of our druling (sp?) King.
              Signing out,
              Christian

Comment

yes you're right, of course, but palms then...
                First time I've seen our 'native dialect' in the forum, by the way. An unsettling experience...
                Anyway the birds are great, thanks again GerorgeP!
                Regards,
                Erik N

"Second to the right and straight on 'till morning!"

Comment

Awww no the links dont work any more Could one of you kind people send me the files via www.yousendit.com or something? Pleeeeeease

Comment

The links work fine. After you click them you need to then scroll down and click on free, then scroll down again, and wait for the counter to hit zero, then you willl ahve your download link.

Comment

George, it seems that the Birch tree is missing some maps, could you post the maps please?

thanks
                      You can contact StudioGijs for 3D visualization and 3D modeling related services and on-site training.

Comment

Gijs:

I just checked the scene; there doesn't appear to be anything missing. All the maps are procedural for the trunk. For the leaves, you need:

acer_saccarinum_leaf Mask.tif
                        acer_saccarinum_leaf.tif

they're in the zip file

if you've seen one CG shopping centre, you've seen a mall...

Comment

Hi George,

this is what I get when opening the file.

hmm, just saw they were in metarials not assigned to the tree
                          You can contact StudioGijs for 3D visualization and 3D modeling related services and on-site training.

Comment

cheers for this and the other tree post mate, nice one

Comment

guys guys,
                              please look at this
                              i got this from rapidshare everytime i want to download anything from them :

Your IP-address 192.169.41.40 is already downloading a file. You have to wait until it is finished.
                              Premium-accounts can download many files at the same time. Get your own PREMIUM-Account now. Instant access!
                              If you are not downloading anything, you are using a proxy-server or a shared IP-address. A Premium-Account solves this problem.

anyone have any idea why?
                              or can anybody mirror the trees?
                              thanks
                              Dominique Laksmana

Comment

i mirrored them. many times. why? whats happening for you?

---------------------------------------------------
                                MSN addresses are not for newbies or warez users to contact the pros and bug them with
                                stupid questions the forum can answer.

Comment

Working...
                                X