No announcement yet.

Vray Wikki?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I installed it, i guess you guys can start adding info. I have to look into all the admin rights, preferences, etc.

Comment

O.K.,

I edited the about page as a test. Maybe you can guide a little as in where to put what kind of information.
      You can contact StudioGijs for 3D visualization and 3D modeling related services and on-site training.

Comment

Ok, I started adding, please feel free to edit, reorginize etc.

After we start getting more content, I will talk with peopel about being admins. Once we are happy with what is on the page we can lock it, but keep the page open for discussion. (this will allow people to discuss changes)

Vlado, 2 questions:
        1. Can we use info from the Help that chaos created for vray?
        2. Can you start a new thread and sticky it. That way it can be found easily.

Thanks,
        Travis

Comment

Hi Travis,

good start. I think it is a good idea to use the Vray help file as a starting point and then people can post examples of usage, interesting results etc. Vray displacement for example is far from straightforward, even after reading the manual, things can be difficult. That would require though that people can upload files (jpg's, max files, avi's) to illustrate things.
          You can contact StudioGijs for 3D visualization and 3D modeling related services and on-site training.

Comment

Yeah, Im looking into image magic, which will allow for jpgs gifs and png to be uploaded resized, etc.

Depending on the growth, and support eventually maybe we can add media also (mat libraries, textures, mov tutorials)

Comment

Working...
            X