looking for a post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• looking for a post

I am looking for a post that included an animation. I think it was a commercial. It was off a board room type setting with architects and designers standing around a cardboard model and making changes in real time by pointing and waving their hands over the model. The model changes and animates and there are people walking and buildings being built on the board room table. Actually I think I have seen 2 animations like ths. Can someone, who remembers what those were, point me in the right direction. Thanks

Regards Peter.

http://www.chaosgroup.com/forum/phpB...ight=architect

i think that's the one you are after

Comment

Yep - that is the one - thanks a bunch - I searched but could not find it.

Thanks again.

Regards Peter.

Comment

Sorry to drag this one up again but I was looking for the same animation and the old posts have gone into the ether - anyone any idea of the company?

Comment

This has to be the most remembered forgotten company ever

http://www.3ds.com/fileadmin/flash/s...o_en/index.htm
          Eric Boer
          Dev

Comment

You're a superstar - Much appreciated

Comment

They must have outsourced that. I didn't think Dassault systems made software that could animate at that level, nor video compositing software that could do that.
              "Why can't I build a dirigible with my mind?"

Comment

Ah. Tricked into thinking it was cg?
                They do have that white table with the moving parts for real, and they also have that asian guy in the suit with the "wind tunnel hairdo". Several of him actually.

Signing out,
                Christian

Comment

Working...
                X