New VRay Build

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New VRay Build

Hey all. I feel terribly asking, but I've sent repeated requests to Vlado for a newer VRay build over the past two weeks and he hasn't gotten back to me. I know I'm a small fish, but I start production next week on an animation that I really need to try to use the new dirt map and optimized QMC to get our frame times down if we're going to make our client's deadline.

Is there anyone out there who has a build of VRay with these new features that they're using in production and could pass on? I don't like doing an end-run around Chaos, but we're all licensed users here. If you could help me out, send me a PM and I'll get back with my email address.

Thanks guys!
    Shaun
    ShaunDon

its only vlado who can hand out beta copies. and even though some people got the versions with the sun/sky only the people he uses as beta testers got the full versions

---------------------------------------------------
    MSN addresses are not for newbies or warez users to contact the pros and bug them with
    stupid questions the forum can answer.

Comment

Yep Da elf is right ... its a closed beta test, you need to contact Vlado or Peter. It is closed to stop potential leaks.
      Natty
      http://www.rendertime.co.uk

Comment

And don't feel singled out... anyone who is lucky to have the new system has taken a long while to get...
        LunarStudio Architectural Renderings
        HDRSource HDR & sIBL Libraries
        Lunarlog - LunarStudio and HDRSource Blog

Comment

if they are putting the dongle request list up this weekend then it means another build is juuust around the corner

---------------------------------------------------
          MSN addresses are not for newbies or warez users to contact the pros and bug them with
          stupid questions the forum can answer.

Comment

Thanks guys. I'll muddle through with what I have then.
            ShaunDon

Comment

Working...
            X