vray object properties help?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• vray object properties help?

I was just wondering why there doesn't seem to be any explaination of the options for this in the help page.

It's buried under the system help.

http://www.spot3d.com/vray/help/VRay...l_settings.htm
    www.dpict3d.com - "That's a very nice rendering, Dave. I think you've improved a great deal." - HAL9000... At least I have one fan.

Comment

thanks, i didn't notice it there
      i appreciate it.

someone asked me what some of the settings mean and i was an ass and just pasted the link to the help page. Neither of us could find it. Ooops. I'm such a jerk.

Comment

i feel really dumb, but i can't find the system help that you're talking about.

That page you sent me to was right, but i can't figure out how to get there from the main page. It just seems to be all materials and rendering options.

Comment

plugins --- render peramiters --- system ---

---------------------------------------------------
          MSN addresses are not for newbies or warez users to contact the pros and bug them with
          stupid questions the forum can answer.

Comment

now i see why you said it was buried.

It'd be really nice if someone from Chaos Group would add that as a link in the main page as it isn't Really any more related to that page than anything else there.

I was looking on the right page, I was just looking at the top. I didn't expect there to be links within the page to that.

I kinda wonder if there are other vray things i am missing because I simply don't know about them.

Comment

seeing as how object and light properties are part of system roll out i really see no need for a direct link. you find it in the help file in the same place you find it in the renderer

---------------------------------------------------
              MSN addresses are not for newbies or warez users to contact the pros and bug them with
              stupid questions the forum can answer.

Comment

if you right click on an object and choose vray properties you get the same window as the system rollout one just in a little popup window.. so there is no point in repeating it twice in the help file as teh MAIN place for the vray properties is in the system roll out.

Comment

Working...
                X