new build

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• new build

Usually one of advantages of original vray is that cracked version is few builds behind, but now there is lots of cracked builds 1.48.03 on internet and last build most of us have 1.47.03. This is frustrating for me. I need more stable DR, and other stuff is not so important for me.
    Please give us newer build and than you can produce dongles for next two years.

Vlado what about that train at the end of the tunnel.
    www.VisualizationStudio.com

I agree with you. As a licenced customer, why do I have to use somewhere stolen, cracked but newer version of Vray to get rid of annoying minor bugs ?

Chaosgroup, please update official download page with current builds !

Comment

Relax...i´d say...

, why do I have to use somewhere stolen, cracked but newer version of Vray to get rid of annoying minor bugs ?
      Well you dont have to...esp given that fact that the praised newer builds that are out there (like the famous 1.48.03) are neither the latest builds nor the solution to all of your problems. In many cases they introduce new problems and bugs. I´d say trust in chaos to decide if a build is actually stable enough to be released to the public. They did a pretty good job in finding the golden middle between stability and latest features for public releases so far...

Thorsten

Comment

Yeah, that's why I still use 1.09 for DR that works.

Comment

I dont think newer build and especially 1.48.3 is solution for all my problems, but I want it if it can solve only one of them.
          Why do you think it has more bugs than current version. I think not. Maybe in some new options like sun and sky but even Vlado sad it is far more stable in DR mounths ago.
          I dont beleive Chaosgroup is waithing for stable build but for final build which they will ship with famoust dongles.
          But thats just me.
          www.VisualizationStudio.com

Comment

I had this issue with arnold for 3dsmax a few years ago - different builds would solve different issues but the look of the render would be slightly different in terms of lighting and brightness so if you had to go back and change a shot on something you did a while back it was a pain in the arse to try and find which build of the renderer was used - it also means changing a load of plugins on all of the machines to suit the job which fucks a load of things up if there's more than one job you can't betwork render stuff without introducing variation in the frames.

There's a lot of problems that come in with switching between loads of updated builds : /

Comment

kpavlov, if you send me an email, I'm sure something can be arranged.

Best regards,
              Vlado
              I only act like I know everything, Rogers.

Comment

Working...
              X