No announcement yet.

sun/sky system

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yeah it's freely discussable, although some of us didn't want Vlado getting bothered with questions/requests about an updated/unreleased version and confusing users who weren't on it...
    LunarStudio Architectural Renderings
    HDRSource HDR & sIBL Libraries
    Lunarlog - LunarStudio and HDRSource Blog

Comment

im 99.9% certain that either Vlado or one of the other chaps said to keep the beta talk to PM or chat programs. And try and keep the forums for the released version.

Cant remember where they said that and buggered if I can find it. LOL but im sure they said something along those lines.
      But who knows that was awhile ago.

Comment

Internal build 1.49.25! Looks like we might just get that 1.5 release soon....dont know wether i am being sarcastic or happy. Sooo confused these days, in fact i feel like Da_elf's avatar. I love that lil guy

Regards

Colin

Comment

Originally posted by DaForce
          im 99.9% certain that either Vlado or one of the other chaps said to keep the beta talk to PM or chat programs. And try and keep the forums for the released version.

Cant remember where they said that and buggered if I can find it. LOL but im sure they said something along those lines.
          Vlado did say something about not posting bugs for the new builds rather to email him instead.
          Eric Boer
          Dev

Comment

I don´t have these newer builds. Does it still work with Max "log. exposure" ?
            If so I would say it´s meant to used with proper exposure settings. Turning down the Multiplier is a bad idea in my eyes.. (in that case you wouldn´t need a sunlight system at all) cause this results in a complete different light distribution than a high Multiplier with exposure.

Comment

Originally posted by GALACTUS
              Internal build 1.49.25! Looks like we might just get that 1.5 release soon....dont know wether i am being sarcastic or happy. Sooo confused these days, in fact i feel like Da_elf's avatar. I love that lil guy

Regards

Colin
              nah, there could still be 74 more point releases...and thats if they dont tack on another decimal place...lol

"Sometimes life leaves a hundred dollar bill on your dresser, and you don't realize until later that it's because it fu**ed you."

Comment

Originally posted by percydaman

Regards

Colin
                nah, there could still be 74 more point releases...and thats if they dont tack on another decimal place...lol
                or more.... 1.49.25.23.56.02.34i.84.20.35.!.34.76. .45.92.x
                www.dpict3d.com - "That's a very nice rendering, Dave. I think you've improved a great deal." - HAL9000... At least I have one fan.

Comment

Originally posted by percydaman

Regards

Colin
                  They could go higher than that...

1.49.183.... 1.49.184.... 1.49.185....

Comment

i guess there will be as many as needs to be to get it right

---------------------------------------------------
                    MSN addresses are not for newbies or warez users to contact the pros and bug them with
                    stupid questions the forum can answer.

Comment

Originally posted by RErender
                      Originally posted by DaForce

Vlado did say something about not posting bugs for the new builds rather to email him instead.
                      Yeah that could have been it

Comment

same thing. if he wanted everyone to know about new features he would write about then. the beta testers discuss their problems on msn so as not to let out info about the builds.

---------------------------------------------------
                        MSN addresses are not for newbies or warez users to contact the pros and bug them with
                        stupid questions the forum can answer.

Comment

Working...
                        X