Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is irr map resolution independent?

Hi,

Is precalculated irr map resolution independent. I just rendered anim at 648*365 but now I'll have to make it pal resolution. Can I just render it again with different resolutin or do I have to calculate the irr map again? And I'll propably make hires still from one of my frames. Can I go with the same irr map or?

-Vermu

it IS resolution dependent. if your resolution isn't too much different, then you might be okay.

"Sometimes life leaves a hundred dollar bill on your dresser, and you don't realize until later that it's because it fu**ed you."

Comment

No, it is not resolution independent. Though you can use your existing imap, it will lose a little detail, like lowering the min/max. Each time you double your output size it is equal to lowering the min/max by one. Best to try a frame and see how it turns out.

edit: was typing the same time as Percy
      Eric Boer
      Dev

Comment

Ok, thx for the replies.

Comment

LC IS resolution independant. FYI

Comment

Originally posted by RErender
            No, it is not resolution independent. Though you can use your existing imap, it will lose a little detail, like lowering the min/max. Each time you double your output size it is equal to lowering the min/max by one. Best to try a frame and see how it turns out.

edit: was typing the same time as Percy
            LOL, I thought you were disagreeing with me until I read it for the third time...hehe 6 of one, 1/2 a dozen of the other....

"Sometimes life leaves a hundred dollar bill on your dresser, and you don't realize until later that it's because it fu**ed you."

Comment

For that resolution u need to rerender the sequence, I think you will be OK !

Best regards,
              nikki Candelero
              .:: FREE Your MINDs, LIVE Your IDEAS ::.

Comment

Working...
              X