Chaos Video

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chaos Video

Has anyone gotten an email about submitting art work for a vray demo reel to be shown at sigg? Just wondering?

yes and i keep forgetting to upload during the evening at work so it doesn't tie up our real cruddy internet service. TGA's even zipped up take up alot of space.

"Sometimes life leaves a hundred dollar bill on your dresser, and you don't realize until later that it's because it fu**ed you."

Comment

Nuno de Castro

www.ene-digital.com
      nuno@ene-digital.com
      00351 917593145

Comment

i guess only top people get that email. i didnt get one

---------------------------------------------------
        MSN addresses are not for newbies or warez users to contact the pros and bug them with
        stupid questions the forum can answer.

Comment

Originally posted by Da_elf
          Thats because our work sucks

Comment

Originally posted by Da_elf
            Umm...I'm sure thats not it. I personally didnt get an email. A coworker of mine did, and I'm sure its just because he somewho got on some mailing list.

"Sometimes life leaves a hundred dollar bill on your dresser, and you don't realize until later that it's because it fu**ed you."

Comment

"some mailing list"? That doesn't make sense, they've got email addresses registered with every license sold... wonder why they wouldn't send that to everyone. Already sent in our stuff for Autodesk's reel. Felt sleazy as hell giving them the fruit of my labor to sell their overpriced software with, butttt it would be cool as hell to have my work at Siggraph.

Shaun
              ShaunDon

Comment

I think there was supposed to be a post here on the forum about this, not sure what happened to it. In any case, if you would like to have your work included in our siggraph video, feel free to email us to vray@chaosgroup.com

Best regards,
                Vlado
                I only act like I know everything, Rogers.

Comment

Working...
                X