Question on DR

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Question on DR

Question: How long do we have to wait (we, normal people that bought this great software) for a very robust version of DR under Vray?
    I have 10 pc, and I've spent months shutting down and turning on my pc due to DR lacks...

Thats a question that wont get answered. Only than ... wait till the next build.
    Vlado and CO are not giving out dates any more.

Perhaps if you have a good enough case to back your dire need for DR you can email them and see what reponse you get.

But chances are slim

Comment

Daniele - for build 1.47.03 just make sure you give enough time between restarting a render. If you wait a minute or then you shouldn't have to reboot.
      LunarStudio Architectural Renderings
      HDRSource HDR & sIBL Libraries
      Lunarlog - LunarStudio and HDRSource Blog

Comment

Thank-you for the replies, and thank-you jujubee for the info

Comment

Also, I find that VRay some times has issues resolving maps on network drives. Because of this, I make sure that all of the maps are on the local drives of each render node.

-- DJ

Comment

DJ-Studd

Also, I find that VRay some times has issues resolving maps on network drives. Because of this, I make sure that all of the maps are on the local drives of each render node
            Do not need to have the maps local, just make sure you are mapped UNC path, and not with a letter, that's all

\\render_server\project\maps\aaa.jpg = good
            W:\project\maps\aaa.jpg = no good
            Alain Blanchette
            www.pixistudio.com

Comment

Working...
            X