No reply to doungle request...?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• No reply to doungle request...?

Now that I think of it, I did fill in the online request form, but I have never recceived any confirmation email.

Should I re-request?

please advice,

thank you

regards

gio

I have the same question...

Because I want to use the 1.5 as soon as possible

Please advice...

Best reagrds...
    My Flickr

Comment

If you did not receive a confirmation email to your dongle request, you can either call us by phone or email us at vray@chaosgroup.com; one possibility may be that the automatic reply email was blocked somewhere along the way as spam.

Best regards,
      Vlado
      I only act like I know everything, Rogers.

Comment

Hi

we sent the form and received the auto-reply email to confirm,
        but since then we don't have any news for the Dongle.

Do we have to simply wait (cause I believe we must be thousands to
        ask for Dongle to work with 1.5 ) or do we have to send another
        email?

Thank you

Comment

If you got the initial confirmation email then its pretty much a waiting game till the dongles start shipping...

-dave
          Cheers,
          -dave
          ■ ASUS ROG STRIX X399-E - 1950X ■ ASUS ROG STRIX X399-E - 2990WX ■ ASUS PRIME X399 - 2990WX ■ GIGABYTE AORUS X399 - 2990WX ■ ASUS Maximus Extreme XI with i9-9900k ■

Comment

Well, the point of my thread was: does Chaosgroup you have my request on file, or the confirmation email was actually needed to confirm my order?

If the email was just "Thanks, we got your order", I don't care not to have it read.

But if it had a link to go back to chaos and confirm, or pay for, the order, then I need to do another request...And this time I will have to check all my spam emails....

thank you

regards

gio

Comment

Originally posted by MediaDream
              Hi

we sent the form and received the auto-reply email to confirm,
              but since then we don't have any news for the Dongle.

Do we have to simply wait (cause I believe we must be thousands to
              ask for Dongle to work with 1.5 ) or do we have to send another
              email?

Thank you
              no news? surely you havent been reading the forum. vlado has mentioned the request forms and the dongle wait many many times in many many posts all bearing the word Dongle in the title and all are useless since all ask the exact same thing

---------------------------------------------------
              MSN addresses are not for newbies or warez users to contact the pros and bug them with
              stupid questions the forum can answer.

Comment

Originally posted by Da_elf
                no news? surely you havent been reading the forum.
                No we don't read often the forum, as for the Dongle it's more a client/seller
                matter so there is no reason to search on the forum.

We were waiting since we had the auto-confirmation email, but when I saw
                this "one of so many threads" about Dongle I decided to ask if the form was
                working normaly (hey... thousands of users want VRay 1.5 they may
                overflooded their emails ) who knows.

I personaly am in no rush to have the 1.5 ver, I can wait months it's not a
                problem, but since Vlado provided us a Key for us to work with 1.5 'til we
                receive the Dongle, we're just happy here

cheers.

Comment

Working...
                X