Stupid vraysun 1.5 question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stupid vraysun 1.5 question

Been doing my prerequisite teapot and torus knot vray sun tests using the 1.5 demo while I wait for our firm to get our dongles, and when I look at the examples posted, I can see the sun, although in all the tests I've done the sun never shows up. Am I missing something stupid?

thanks,

--karl

It does show up, it's just a matter of careful placing. Note that even though the sun icon may be in your camera view, this does not mean that it will be visible in the rendering as well. The icon has a definite location in the scene, but in the rendering, the sun is infinitely away, so you have to look at approximately the same direction as the sun target line.

Best regards,
    Vlado
    I only act like I know everything, Rogers.

Comment

thanks for the advice, that's probably it... it was definately in the camera view, but not really perfectly aligned along it's axis....

Comment

The Sun rendering in the skylight is quit ugly. It's just an non antialiased circle.
        Thru the Axis differgent between scene light and render light many problems can accure.
        The problem with this is, that any glow effect is depend to the postion of the Light in the scene not the position in the rendered background. So, a glow will most likely be placed on the wrong position, if not done very big or if the light is not very far away.

Comment

Working...
        X